We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanksgiving dinner

Which Fort Bragg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
eastbay area, ca.
1 post
Save Topic
thanksgiving dinner

I will be staying at a hotel in fort bragg on Thanks giving and advice on a good restruant that doesn't require fancy dress. Expens is not a problem. Just a nice place with good food and atmosphere and I don't have to wear a dress thank you sheila

California
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanksgiving dinner

Sheila,

My hubby and I went to the "Wharf Restaurant" in Noyo Harbor for Thanksgiving last year and plan to return again this year we enjoyed the whole experience so much.

We were able to sit at the roomy bar area and enjoy our drink before dinner with a full view of the sun setting in the harbor for the evening.

With a window seat, we enjoyed the harbor throughout our dinner as well, cmplete with all manner of gulls and seals and boats coming back into harbor for the evening.

The atmosphere is quietly warm and inviting and the service is excellent.

Our New York Steaks, prepared to perfection, were I believe a $27.95 item on the menu. Some items were more expensive but most of the menu was priced under that range. They, of course, offer all manner of seafood fare and the traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well.

All diners were dressed casually in either jeans or slacks and the atmosphere was quite charming and relaxing.

Hint: we always call ahead and request window seating and we dine early at the Wharf, either at or before 6 o'clock in the evening.

Carolyn

(solmates@comcast.net)

California
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: thanksgiving dinner

The Cliff House Restaurant is a good place to eat, it's right before the bridge. We always wear jeans when we go. Sharons by the Sea is also a good place to eat. It is in Noyo Harbor. You didn't mention where you were staying but the North Cliff Hotel is a great place to stay. We tend to be picky about where we stay and this place is wonderful. Plus in November the room rates are very good.

fort bragg ca
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: thanksgiving dinner

My personal favorite for a special dinner is "The Restaurant". They use the highest quality, freshest ingredients available in traditional and innovative ways. The menu changes seasonally and the desserts alone are worth bringing clothing with an elastic waist. Call ahead to confirm seating availaibility. I believe they are closed on Wednesday.

Because they are located on Main Street there is no view of the ocean but they have possibly the largest collection of paintings by Olaf Palm anywhere. The ambiance is like that of a cozy french cafe with antiques and interesting art stacked from floor to ceiling.Very cozy and homey.

Get answers to your questions about Fort Bragg