We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed

UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Advice needed

Noticed a rental house in San Pasquale on the web in Escondida through an agent called Vital Property Management. As we're thinking seriously about booking this, has anyone any information both on the Company, the area & what things to do around there - we are a family with 2 girls aged 16 & 13.

Nice restaurants, shopping (for the girls), ease of driving & parking in SD of an evening etc

Thanks,

Stanwood, WA
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed

John,

San Pasqual is a fairly good location. There is a mall, North County Fair, nearby.

It also is very close to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. There is a public park (Kit Carson Park) by the mall. It was fairly nice the last time I was down. I'm not familiar with the property management company.

If you like traffic jams, long commutes, and potentially not finding parking without paying in San Diego you'll enjoy driving. I'm not impressed with the public transportation either. For day trips to San Diego you may want to look into tour buses. The San Diego Zoo is fantastic. If you decide to go to Tijuana BC Mexico, I would suggest taking the trolley from San Diego and walking across the border. You should probably check to see what you will need to come back in the US.

Sea World is also a great place (and they have parking). I also like going to the beaches along the coast, Torrey Pines, Solana, Del Mar. There is Legoland in Carlsbad but your girls may be to old for that.

2. Re: Advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 14, 2009