We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hidden springs country club

Edmonton,AB
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hidden springs country club

what is the mobile home park like? We have a chance to rent a unit in this park for 3 months.

19 replies to this topic
Victoria, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: hidden springs country club

We are thinking of renting unit in this park. Can you give me some information about who to contact?

Dewey, AZ
Level Contributor
3 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hidden springs country club

the gates never work, park is poorly maintained, had a manager who was stealing

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hidden springs country club

I just purchased a nice doublewide right on the third fairway in Hidden Springs Golf and Country Club, Desert Hot Springs. Its a beautifully kept park and the management has been nothing but kind and helpful, and they DO NOT STEAL ! I will be renting it weekly, until we retire in a couple of years.

keremeos
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hidden springs country club

We have just purchased a home in Hidden Springs also! We are from the Penticton area also! I look forward to meeting you !

I agree with you the grounds and Golf course are lovely! I can't wait to jump in the pool!

Edited: 11:44 pm, February 24, 2015
Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hidden springs country club

Well hello Keremeos, we are #47 at Hidden Springs, what number are you and are you here now ? Lynn

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: hidden springs country club

Hi folks - Dave from Regina....thinking about purchasing in this resort...I know it is nothing fancy...just need a place to escape Saskatchewan winters inexpensively. Any comments would be appreciated....by the way I willl be in the Okanagon valley week of May 17-15 .

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: hidden springs country club

Hi ....Dave from Regina SK. Thinking about purchasing there....any candid comments would be appreciated...whitey2@sasktel.net

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: hidden springs country club

HI....would appreciate all feedback regarding hidden springs country club...thinking about purchasing there. you can email me at whitey2@sasktel.net orr reply here. Im from Regina Sk., Canada ....see that there are some fellow canucks there...would appreciate your feedback. Thnx

keremeos
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hidden springs country club

Hi! We are in #62.

We purchased in March of this year, actually have been here for the past few weeks getting our place ready for November when we will be back for a few months

Sue

keremeos
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hidden springs country club

Hi, we are in 62 , we purchased here in March of this year, we have been here for the last few weeks getting our place ready for November when we will be back for a few months, the weather is great , spent time in the pool every day also got some golf games in. We are leaving tomorrow heading back to Keremeos fir the summer. Look forward to meeting you in the fall

Sue

Reply to: hidden springs country club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Desert Hot Springs