We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

London
Level Contributor
202 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

This may seem a silly question but we will be in california for nearly 3 weeks this summer, ending up for 10 days at the Ritz Laguna Niguel. Whilst we love Ritz hotels, I don't like their laundry costs and after such a long holiday we may need to have clothes laundered. Does anyone know of a good place near..ish to the hotel that might do laundry..ironing etc too? I always take too much luggage and want to try to travel light this year. Thanks

orange county
Level Contributor
699 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

do you mean a dry cleaner or a self serve place? I beileve there is a dry cleaners in the shopping palza just north of the ritz on PCH. Maybe a two minute drive. If you want a do it your self place, I believe there is one in laguna, which is about 15-20 minutes away.

dry cleaners will be more expensive and I cant imagine you'd want to have them clean your t-shirts and unmentionables. Landrymats will probably run you about $3 or so to wash and dry your clothes, although you'll have to iron them yourself.

London
Level Contributor
202 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

thanks Heras. I was thinking more in the line of some wonderful company who would wash and dry and iron all the the t shirts etc inc unmentionables as you say and deliver them back to me with a smile?? Don't fancy a laundromat on my hols! Maybe I'm asking too much?!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,716 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

I fyou drive south on PCH about 1.6 miles there is Excel Cleaners AND Laundry.

I don't know prices but at leas t they advertise laundry as well as cleaning. phone 493-0033

London
Level Contributor
202 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

Perfect. Thanks Riffsmom. I'll give them a try.

5. Re: Laundry at Laguna Niguel!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 14, 2009