We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DanaWharf Sportfishing !/2 price Tuesdays is it worth it?

vancouver
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Topic
DanaWharf Sportfishing !/2 price Tuesdays is it worth it?

Spending 3 days in San Diego with my wife and two boys 8 and 10. and then heading up towards disneyland. But my boys have never been fishing before so i checked out some places and came across DanaWharf Sportfishing in Dana Point. And on Tuesday the day that we leave San Diego to LA they have 1/2 price for 1/2 day fishing and i believe kids are free. Just have to rent the rods i believe. Has anyone heard of anyones experiences here? Thanks

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DanaWharf Sportfishing !/2 price Tuesdays is it worth it?

I think they go on Dana Pride, good clean boat, nice marina, fishing is best in the summer when the warm water shows. I think kelp bass are the main catch which is a good fish, also they get Bonita which are not good to eat but very fun to catch. Also always have a chance at a blue whale, last week they had some orcas but that is very rare.

2. Re: DanaWharf Sportfishing !/2 price Tuesdays is it worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 07, 2010