We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Del- special requests

Florida
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Del- special requests

Hi everyone- I hope some one can give me a little insight on special request at the Hotel Del Coronado. We booked a Victorian room but I did put in a request for a king bed and a balcony. Pretty much the only option for us is the king bed as I will be 5+ months pregnant and my DH is a pretty big guy. I certainly don't want to have to sleep in a seperate bed on out "babymoon".

I do plan on going by early the morning of our reservation to try to get our requests- any one with experience on dealing with this sort of thing at Hotel Del? Or any words of advice would be appreciated too.

Thanks,

MF

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Del- special requests

Hi there. We, too, just booked the Victorian room, partial OV w/ King & balcony. Ask for Emily in Reservations and see what she can do re: your special requests.

I realize that "special requests" can't always be honored- but it's fab when they do to a T! Not 100% confident we'll get everything we requested either, however, Emily worked us out a great last minute deal and was completely amiable during the reservation process.

Good Luck!

2. Re: Hotel Del- special requests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 12, 2009