We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel del Coronado Cottages

Kansas City
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel del Coronado Cottages

I just booked one of the cottages at The Del. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these and what your impressions were.

Cheers!

Kirk

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,191 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel del Coronado Cottages

Haven't stayed there but if it's what I am thinking ,I saw it on a tour and it looked just lovely!

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel del Coronado Cottages

Haven't stayed there, but love Coronado, and am particularly fond of the Hotel Del. I'm sure the cottage rooms will be wonderful, it a fabulous place! You couldn't choose a better location to stay - enjoy your visit!

california
Level Contributor
469 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel del Coronado Cottages

I assume you mean the cottages facing the beach and next to the main "old" hotel. Havent stayed there, but would love to. Look to be the best location in the whole complex. right on the beach. next to the lovely old part of the hotel. It is a fabulous hotel and beach. You should have a great stay.

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel del Coronado Cottages

I imagine your trip to The Del is over by now, but I stayed in one of the cottages for Thanksgiving, 2002. It was our second stay at the hotel; the first stay was in one of the third-floor rooms in the main building. The cottage was lovely, and the privacy was nice, but the main building was nicer for the history of the place. It wasn't the same staying in the cottage, but it would have been a better experience if it had been our first trip to the hotel.