We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from los angeles airport

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle from los angeles airport

Can anyone recommend a shuttle service from LAX to Claremont please.? As there are two of us travelling, would it be cheaper to get a cab?

4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from los angeles airport

No, a taxi from LAX to Claremont will be in the vicinity of $150 due to the distance involved (its nearly 50 miles).

A shared van shuttle will be around $60-65 for two people.

www.primetimeshuttle.com

www.supershuttle.com

The disadvantage of these is that unlike a taxi they can circle the airport once or twice to try and fill the van, and can detour along the way to pick up or drop off other passengers.

You could also opt for a private van or car - Prime Time for instance offers several options in the $100-$120 range.

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from los angeles airport

Thank you so much for your help. I will look at all your suggestions. thank you again.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle from los angeles airport

I always use Mario Mediana car service. Its $125 from LAX to Claremont/Upland area and is superbly reliable and has never ever left me stranded or late. Cars are clean and comfortable - stress free to LAX. Phone is 909 283-8105

Chennai
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle from los angeles airport

We have booked our stay at Guest house Hotel Inn & suites, 1191, East Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA, 91786. We need to travel to Harvey Mudd college for son's graduation. Since we are not driving may i request for an advice to travel to the college and back. Thanks and regards

Reply to: Shuttle from los angeles airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted