We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hussa Ranch

Petersburg, Alaska
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hussa Ranch

How do we get to the Hussa Ranch from Cedarville, CA?

6 replies to this topic
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,941 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hussa Ranch

Hi Marsha F. Yours is the first ever thread on the Cedarville forum. (How many folks reading the California forum even know where it is? I didn't.)

I suggest sending an e-mail directly to the folks at Hussa Ranch. lhussa@frontiernet.net www.HussaRanch.com

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hussa Ranch

I had to google map it. My husband was just working up in Alturas. He said that their deer there are massive(and our are big here). Lots of wildlife, gorgeous sunsets, and a view of Mt Lassen & Mt Shasta.

I have a feeling this is the sort of town you can ask anyone & they'll kindly direct you.

Petersburg, Alaska
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hussa Ranch

Thanks for the feedback both of you. I'll check out the website and contact them for directions. May be coming their way soon. Navajo Churro sheep and wool.....and over 100years of ranching. Now that's 'family ranching. I should be so lucky. Thanks again for your feedback...m

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,941 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hussa Ranch

It looks like a lovely place. When folks ask about seeing the 'real America', Cedarville and Hussa Ranch appear to be a great example.

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hussa Ranch

I just clicked on your profile & see you're coming from AK, not FL as I had thought. Yes, lot's of ranching in N. CA. A lot of those cattle ranches are grass fed, free range.

Let us know where you'll be flying into. Maybe we can help with some sites on the way. A trip report with pics would be welcomed as well. (:

Petersburg, Alaska
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hussa Ranch

Oh thanks Lassen. Actually we'll be driving. Just don't know when. It will either be very soon or else next fall. Been in N. CA some but not Cedarville area. Looking forward to visiting Hussa Ranch and our friends there.

Reply to: Hussa Ranch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cedarville
Recent Conversations