We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You Carmel !!!!!

london
Level Contributor
144 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You Carmel !!!!!

Just a note to thank everyone in the beautifull hamlett of Carmel for making the end of our honeymoon so memorable.

We stayed at the Lamplighter Inn on Ocean Avenue which was beautifull.

We ate at the Little Gem restaurant along with Little Napoli which were both lovely experiences.

We found all the locals to be very very generous and took great interest in ensuring we enjoyed our time in Carmel. A couple of gestures made to us will stick with us forever.

I cant wait to bring my wife back to Crmel to enjoy your wonderfulol hospitality. THANK YOU ALL.

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,374 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You Carmel !!!!!

Hi. So glad you enjoyed Carmel! Come again soon.

Level Contributor
35,740 posts
903 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You Carmel !!!!!

Yes, thanks for reporting back. So glad you enjoyed Carmel, it's amazing. I hope you will write a review of the Lamplighter Inn. The property is in such a great spot and the little cottages are adorable.

We also enjoyed a very nice dinner at Little Napoli this past Dec. :)

3. Re: Thank You Carmel !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 23, 2009