We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carmel valley lodge vs. quail lodge????

canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
carmel valley lodge vs. quail lodge????

I am surprising husband with Pebble beach golf and staying at the Inn for 2 nights (can't afford any more) and then moving to carmel for 2 nights but which place? this is in end of October, not much price diffrence

thank you

Mentioned in this post
Pebble Beach
Pebble Beach
Monterey County, CA
california
Level Contributor
143 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carmel valley lodge vs. quail lodge????

We've stayed several times at the Carmel valley lodge and the rooms are very nice in size and decor. I understand however that the golf course is under major renovation there right now and won't be available until december. I don't know what this does to the general atmosphere or how much noise and dust is going on. Generally the rooms here are very quiet and set in amongst large mature trees. It take about 15 minutes to get into Carmel proper from this location.

Mentioned in this post
Carmel Valley Lodge
Carmel Valley Lodge
172 Reviews
Carmel Valley, CA
Carmel
Carmel
Monterey County, CA
Fresno, California
Level Contributor
186 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: carmel valley lodge vs. quail lodge????

Aloha!!

We have stayed at the Quail Lodge and it too is very nice!! Whatever have a great visit to a beautifull part of the world.

Deannatravel

Mentioned in this post
Quail Lodge & Golf Club
Quail Lodge & Golf Club
452 Reviews
Carmel, CA
3. Re: carmel valley lodge vs. quail lodge????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 16, 2009