We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocanview Lodge

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ocanview Lodge

Has anybody stayed at Oceanview Lodge: specifically Annex-vallue ground level king or 2nd floor Queen? I see the Lodge gets great reviews, just curious about the 2 vaule rooms?

Monterey Peninsula...
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocanview Lodge

I see nobody has responded yet. Unfortunately I can't speak directly to your question as I've never been inside this property. I can only speak about its location. It is located at the NE corner of Carmel's business district, which also happens to be the highest point inside the business district, almost 300 feet above sea level. It is about four blocks uphill from Ocean Avenue and about 8/10ths of a mile from the beach. That's about all I know about this place.

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

2. Re: Ocanview Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 10, 2013