We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carmel Wayfarer Inn

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Carmel Wayfarer Inn

Has anyone stayed here with their dogs recently? The price is so good that I am a little nervous. Also has anyone had luck getting inns in Carmel to lower the per night fee for dogs?

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carmel Wayfarer Inn

Hi. I don't have a lot of information for you, but I want to bump up your post so that others see it. What I gather from the reviews is that Carmel Wayfarer has very good management, but that the rooms need updating. My impression is that it's clean and comfortable, just worn-out-looking. I can't answer your questions about discounting the dog fee, but a quick phone call to the inn should solve that, and since you're in California, it won't be expensive to call. The location is good--very convenient. If you want to know about other inns that allow dogs, if you tell me your exact dates and upper price limit, I'll be glad to do some checking for you.

2. Re: Carmel Wayfarer Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, June 20, 2013