We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Lobos Lodge in Carmel, Ca

Which Carmel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
103 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Los Lobos Lodge in Carmel, Ca

We just returned from weekend trip to San Francisco. On the way, we stopped at Los Lobos Lodge in Carmel and I was very pleased with the whole experience.Our reservation was made couple of months ago, based on comments on hotel reviews on TripAdvisor. We arrived at around 6PM, the hotel is locatd on Ocean ave which was all lit up with Xmas lights and at the end was the lodge. It is a white structure which kind of reminded me of adobe structures you find in New Mexico region. We were welcomed by lovely lady at the reception area which was decorated in holiday lighting with fresh coffee brewing and tray of cookies. It was almost like entering private home. Our room was spacious, clean and looked freshly painted. Gas burning fireplace added wormth to the room. The lodge is centrally located, so you can walk to alomost everything. The Grill on Ocean Ave was suggested by the receptionist and the food was very good. If you're looking for simple and less expensive places to eat, its also available. But in general Carmel is not an inexpensive town, so be ready with your wallet. The lodge was reasonable, we paid $149, including taxes. I took a walk down to the beach which is two blocks down Ocean and walked on the beach. It was a beautiful walk, the air was crisp and saw numerous dolphins surfing in large waves. The beach appeared to be dog friendly and there were many dogs running free with owners. Homes along this beach were amazingly quaint and beautiful.

I highly reccommend Los Lobos Lodge as your weekend getaway with or without kids.

Level Contributor
34,986 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Lobos Lodge in Carmel, Ca

I'm glad you enjoyed Los Lobos and Carmel! This property is in such a great location. We also just returned from 4 days in the Carmel area and had a wonderful time. Thanks for reporting back, you may also want to write a review of your stay. :)

2. Re: Los Lobos Lodge in Carmel, Ca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 23, 2009