We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 discounts Legoland

Which Carlsbad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
2 discounts Legoland

Ok, here is the deal. We will be in August in the San Diego area and will visit Legoland for a day, maybe spend another half day at the waterpark as well. So I am looking for a 2 day waterpark hopper ticket, here is what I found (we are 2 adults and 3 children)

OPTION 1

Legoland online:

Pick a Date and Save up to 20% + 2nd Day FREE through 12/31/12

adult 71.20 child 63.20 TOTAL 332 Dollars for 2 days

OPTION 2

Legoland.com/pirates

1 day 89 Dollars for a adult, child free

So I would need to buy 2 adults and 1 seperate child ticket, to get all of us in

178 Dollars for 2 ad and 2 ch +63.20 for a child= 241.20

But then I would have to upgrade 4 tickets to a 2 day at the guest service center (+60 Dollar) so its TOTAL 301.20

I am I right, that the second option is cheaper, and if we decide not to spend another day in the park I save on the upgrade.

When do I have to book the second day at the guest service center, in the morning or can I also do it after spending the day at the park in the evening?

Thanks for your help

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 discounts Legoland

You may want to check out the Mousesavers website which is a good resource for you as they list current discounts on attractions for you (they dont sell tickets) and you can compare Muti-attraction tickets to see what may work best for you.

http://www.mousesavers.com/otherparks.html

2. Re: 2 discounts Legoland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:48 am, July 10, 2013