We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
76 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

We will be a family of four going to Lego Land in August. I have my hotels narrowed down to three: Homewood, West Inn and Hampton Inn. Knowing which of hotels offers a shuttle to Lego Land will finalize my decision. We will be staying for three nights and then driving and staying in San Diego for four nights. Thank you in advance for your help.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
63,173 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

Usually people go to Legoland for one day and take their own cars so I don't know if any of these hotels offer a "shuttle" service. They don't mention it on their web sites so if it is important to you I'd call them.

Carlsbad, CA
Destination Expert
for Carlsbad
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

I am not aware of any hotel in the area that has a shuttle. This would definitely be mentioned on the property's web site if it existed. I agree with the previous poster - call the hotel.

Keep in mind that all three of these properties are no-frills. One way they keep the rates low is by not doing things like offering shuttle service.

It sounds like you'll have a car for this trip and the properties you are considering are a very short drive from the park. Traffic and parking will not be an issue although you will obviously have to pay to park.

San Marcos, CA
Level Contributor
260 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

As stated I don't think any of those three offer shuttles. The Homewood and Hampton Inn are literally next to each other, they share a parking lot. I would choose the Homewood, just based on that they offer a separate living area with a sofa, and small kitchen/dinning area so you can go back to the room and relax a bit. Make a small snack, whatever. It's a different feel than walking into a room with just beds.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
105 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

West Inn and Suites has a free shuttle to Legoland. And it will save you $10 on parking! The shuttle will also take you to other locations, such as restaurants, close by. I have stayed at the West Inn many times and it is a wonderful place!

5. Re: Complementary Shuttle to Lego Land?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 31, 2009