We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creekside Inn or Bluebird Motel?

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Creekside Inn or Bluebird Motel?

Help ! For 1 night after visiting Hearst castle with my teen- which to choose? Price is $9.oo difference. Perhaps deciding factor is comfortable bed, cleanliness, &/ or walking to restaurants & shops.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,919 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Creekside Inn or Bluebird Motel?

Creekside is the newer of the two hotels, but Bluebird is more centrally located. I have stayed at the Bluebird, but that was many, many years ago. I have no clue what the rooms are like now. Suggest you read guests reviews for both hotels and decide from there. Just keep in mind that these hotels are just your basic budget hotels.

If you're coming mid-week before March 1, you might find a nicer hotel/inn for just a few more dollars than Creekside/Bluebird.

2. Re: Creekside Inn or Bluebird Motel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 16, 2009