We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nitt Witt Ridge adn drive time from Monterey

Dublin
Level Contributor
130 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Nitt Witt Ridge adn drive time from Monterey

Hi

I would love to visit this place but is it possible to just show up on the day and take a tour - I heard from someone you can only take the tour if you reserve tickets in advance - but ill be arriving from monterey, Im not sure how long the drive down highway 1 will take and i dont want to have to rush it! Id prefer just to get tickets when/if we get there on time!

So, how long roughly is the scenic drive from Monterey to Cambria?

Can you go on the nitt witt ridge tour if you show up without reservations?

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,106 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nitt Witt Ridge adn drive time from Monterey

FROGSUN

Nitt Witt Ridge is a house built mostly out of junk by an eccentric man over several decades. The man has since passed on, but his legacy lives on and tours are available. Google Nitt Witt Ridge and you can see pictures and read the history of this "treasure" home.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,106 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nitt Witt Ridge adn drive time from Monterey

ilovecheese

If you're still checking this site, I found another site regarding Nitt Witt Ridge that says tours are $10.00. Be sure to call the contact number I gave you to confirm if there's a charge. I'm sorry if I gave you incorrect info.

13. Re: Nitt Witt Ridge adn drive time from Monterey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 01, 2009