We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calistoga spas for couples

Which Calistoga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bay Shore, New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
calistoga spas for couples

I am planning a trip to Calistoga with my husband. and am particularly interested in a spa with mud baths, mineral springs etc.. I have been loooking at Dr. Wilkinshon and also Golden Haven. I am looking for a good value and don't need anything too fancy. Golden Haven or Dr. Wilknisons? Which is the nicer of the two?

Northern California
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: calistoga spas for couples

We have been to Golden Haven several times (Sorry, never to Dr. Wilkinsons) We have primarily chosen GH because you are able to go through the entire treatment togather as a couple. Whereas I believe there are seperate men & women areas at Dr. W's. Lavendar Hill spa also has a Couples Package & a different type of Mud bath (less pete moss & much more like a regular hot bath). I can't say which we liked better, but Lavendar hill might have been slightly more romantic :o)

We find really good rates by searching the spa's own websites. They seem to always be running specials. There are also "coupons" available in the Wine Country Magazine - you can pick this up at most all wineries & B&B's in Napa.

Enjoy your trip!

2. Re: calistoga spas for couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, August 28, 2009