We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dodgers Stadium

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dodgers Stadium

We will be staying on West Alameda Ave in Burbank and I'm wondering if it would be much trouble, traffic wise/parking to go to Dodgers stadium. Would it make a difference if it was a 12:10pm game vs a 7:10 game?

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dodgers Stadium

If it's a weekday, 12:10 will make a world of difference both coming and going. If it's a weekend, the 7:10 game won't be any problem.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dodgers Stadium

Yes, on a weekday traffic can be hectic, to say the least - arriving for a 7:10 game involves driving to Dodger Stadium during peak commuting hours. 12:10 or weekend game would be much better.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,472 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dodgers Stadium

12:10PM is better because that means it is a during the week day game. Traffic should not be bad going and pretty okay coming back assuming the game doesn't go into extra innings. Even at that you are so close it doesn't matter that much.

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dodgers Stadium

Thanks! I was wondering if it does matter since we are so close, but we do have to go on highway 5 and I've read it can take a long time even to go short distances.

5. Re: Dodgers Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 11, 2014