We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel 6 Buena Park

CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Motel 6 Buena Park

I'm wondering if anyone has any information about the area in which this Motel 6 is located. We're not looking for anything fancy; we're traveling with our dog and having a place where we can stay with him is our highest priority. Also, if anyone has any information about local dog parks or parks that allow dogs, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Special Offer
Go Los Angeles Card
122 Reviews
from $84.00*
$89.00
Special Offer
Knott's Berry Farm General Admission...
89 Reviews
from $49.99*
$79.00
Special Offer
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament...
33 Reviews
from $53.99*
$66.65
Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel 6 Buena Park

This Motel 6 is located next to a shopping center with a sports bar and a Marie Callendars restaurant. To the north along Orangethorpe is mostly office buildings and other industrial businesses.

It's located at 7051 Valley View Street, Buena Park, 90620. This is 2 blocks off the 91 Freeway.

Did some research on dog parks and the closest one to there is out in Orange about 8 miles away. Here's a link:

www.orangecounty.net/html/pets_rec.html

And there's a few local parks I found on Mapquest. Dogs are allowed on the leash only and please pick up after them.

Carl W Brenner Park

6101 Sheridan Way, Buena Park, CA (0.30 miles away)

Rainbow Park

18600 Linda Cir, Cerritos, CA (0.80 miles away)

Bettencourt Park

13575 Andy St, Cerritos, CA (0.81 miles away)

Mentioned in this post
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
Orange
Orange
Orange County, CA
CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel 6 Buena Park

Thanks bgactor! You're great! My dog thanks you too!

Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel 6 Buena Park

Woof woof! lol! I checked the map and Bettencourt and Rainbow are 2 small parks with a freeway in between. A pedestrian bridge is available between the 2. Next to that is the Coyote Creek Channel which I believe has a paved walkway for walkers and bikers.

Brenner is a little bigger.

See more info at:

…cerritos.ca.us/cityserv/…Bettencourt

buenapark.com/7rec/map_parks.htm#brenner_park

4. Re: Motel 6 Buena Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 15, 2009