We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knotts Berry Tickets

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Knotts Berry Tickets

Hi

Any one suggest a place for cheaper Knotts tickets?

John

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,076 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

usually the discounts for knotts tickets are listed on their website.

knotts.com/public/admission/prices/deals.cfm

this is also a good website that lists all available discounts for attractions, just click on the ones in yellow you are interested in.

http://www.mousesavers.com/otherparks.html

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

Note, the like to the Knott's website tend to only list the current month's offer, so wait until you are just about to leave on vacation and check the current offers. Most of the time, the local deal, such as the current food drive, or getting a coupon at a specific fast food restaurant and getting your tickets at the park.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

Darkbeer

Thanks for that , I havnt been to Knotts since 1995 Im sure its got better!!

Any Sugestions ??

John

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

First off, one typo in post #2, link instead of like.

As for suggestions of what to do at the park, well, it has changed in the last 16 years, some great roller coasters and other rides have been added, but Ghost Town is still there, along with classic like the Log Ride, Mine Train, Stagecoach rides and the Steam train.

www.knotts.com is a great resource to see what is available.

Heck, headed there this weekend to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. We got married at the park last year, even rode the Silver Bullet Roller Coaster in our Wedding clothing.

…ocregister.com/2010/…

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

Darkbeer

i remember when you where talking about the wedding , thanks for the link!

Yes I missed it last time!

John

6. Re: Knotts Berry Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2011