We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:19 pm, January 21, 2010
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

Really curious, Brittani, how this is a PSA? It sounds like an advertisement. The Lodge is a for profit business, not a not or not for profit agency. I really think you should look up the definition of a Public Service Announcement.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_service_announcem…

Chuck...

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

Reply.

Whatever.

You have chosen a curious business to promote. It has a troubled and checkered past.

Here is a link to Santa Cruz Sentinel articles about it.

http://tinyurl.com/yl3ursg

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,984 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

I'm with Chuck. And after reading the first link on Puter's set of links, I sure would like to hear how a public service announcement can be gotten out of this particular private business.

Is the idea that if the place hosts a benefit, it gets free services from your high school?

The Teen Center is the entity that requires a PSA - and TripAdvisor people would have little reason to be reviewing. Also, we don't review individual establishments here on the forum - there's a review section here on TA.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina High Public Service Announcement Project-->help!

I hope that if Brittani Tanner is legit she understands that she is very misguided in choosing this place for whatever she is trying to do.

If it is a film and video project then I gave her lots of film clips of the suspicious fires and the vandalism and the accumulated trash.

I think she is a troll.

Try something else, Brittani......this one is too outrageous to fly.

Get answers to your questions about Brookdale