We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in October

Fontana...
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding in October

We are planning on getting married, and having our wedding in Big Bear.. I am thinking of an October wedding, My Fiance has a cabin up there, but I have never been up there in October, how is the weather at that time? It will be early October..Would that be a good month for an outside wedding up there? Any suggestions?

Big Bear Lake
Ski & Snowboard Areas, Bodies of Water, Hiking Trails
Snow Summit
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Huntington Beach, CA
Level Contributor
96 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in October

It's really beautiful in Big Bear in October.... Fall colors in the trees as if you were in the eastern part of US. Weather would be very good. Surprised that there are no suggestions here.... I'll reply more if you are actually still going forth with your Big Bear plan : )

2. Re: Wedding in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2014