We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

Orlando, Fl
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

I will be spending December 22 through the 25 in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood. I am traveling with my dog so I know accomodations will be limited. I am leaning towards the Beverly Hills Tower. Can anyone tell me if they love/hate this hotel?

Also, I am looking for fun and unique things to do while I'm there, never been. Restaurant, Jazz club, shopping, etc.......

Thanks so much.

PS It's also my birthday so I'd love for it to be special.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

Try the Sofitel, Los Angeles. You may get just as good rates during this time period at this very superior hotel, they are very pet friendly and well located. Make sure you call and let any hotel know the size of your dog, as some have size limits, but may waive the limits if you call and discuss.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

The Tower is in a decent neighborhood for walking your dog....but nothing much else in the general vicinity, no restaurants, shoppes or anything. Will you have a car?

london
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

I would reccommend the hilton beverly hills as it is your birthday so u deserve (im sure) some luxury.They do allow dogs in the property and it is very near a great french restaurant in the Century City Mall....hope this helps!

4. Re: Beverly Hills at Christmas, HELP!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 20, 2009