We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me pick

Yuba City,CA
2 posts
Save Topic
Help me pick

My hubby and I will be staying 1 night in Beverly Hills in Sept.. (I am going to a seminar) We want to make it a mini weekend getaway. Here are the hotels I am considering:;the Beverly Hilton, the Beverly Hills Hotel and the Mosaic. I know the Hilton is a little less expensive but it seems just as nice. I am very into room cleanliness. Any help with which one to choose would be greatly apreciated!

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,704 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me pick

I don't know if you've checked the reviews for these hotels here on Trip Advisor. Here's a link to BH hotels. The three you've selected are ranked #1, #2 and #3.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32070-Beverly_Hills_…

I don't think you'll have a problem with cleanliness at any of these hotels but they are all very different from one another:

1. The Beverly Hilton has 579 rooms and is on a triangle of land that is bordered by two MAJOR area streets: Wilshire Bl and Santa Monica Bl. It is very much a "city" hotel.

2. The Beverly Hills Hotel with 203 rooms while on Sunset Bl is set back quite a bit from Sunset in a relatively sedate (compared to the Beverly Hilton anyway) residential neighborhood of Beverly Hills.

3. The Mosaic is on a side-street in Beverly Hills and has only 47 rooms. It is a true "boutique" hotel.

Hope this is helpful!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,606 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me pick

More insight:

Beverly Hilton is walking distance to all shops and restaurants - truly, you can walk to Rodeo Drive and Barney's and all that.

BH Hotel is beautiful. It's a retreat of sorts. Lots of celebrity spotting, especially at the hotel's bar and restaurants, and around the pool. One of the great pools in the city, actually.

Mosaic is also walking distance to shops, but has a boutique feel, whereas the Hilton is corporate and touristy. Mosaic is in a residential neighborhood, so you get more of the feel that you're "living" in Beverly Hills.

Yuba City,CA
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me pick

Thnk You for the insight!

4. Re: Help me pick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 16, 2009