We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beverly Hills Sign

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Beverly Hills Sign

I read somewhere that there is a "Beverly Hills Street Sign" made of swarvosky crystals. Now, I can't locate it under google and I can't remember where I read it. Will be leaving for B.Hills in a few days....please advise if there is such a sign and where I can find it (i'm looking forward to getting alot of good pictures). Thanks

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beverly Hills Sign

http://pinterest.com/pin/247346204505040811/

I've been there and never even noticed that the sign had crystals - maybe it was just temporary? In any case I think this sign is in the "2 Rodeo" center which is an artificial (pedestrian-only) street that runs through a shopping center at the part of Rodeo Drive between Dayton Way and Wilshire Blvd.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beverly Hills Sign

Note - there's a photo of the sign on the 2 Rodeo web site without crystals - so I'm thinking this was only temporary.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beverly Hills Sign

Okay, I just found it under "discoverlosangeles.com": Under "free things to do and see", It reads: See a Swarovski crystal encrusted street sign! Yes, they do exist and you can see one at the base of Two Rodeo's cobblestone via, at the corner of N. Rodeo Drive and Dayton Way.

However, it doesn't show a picture of it and i've yet to see a picture posted from anyone...maybe i was temporary. Thanks.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beverly Hills Sign

Try the pinterest link I posted above - it shows a picture of it.

5. Re: Beverly Hills Sign

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 08, 2014