We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
196 posts
427 reviews
Save Topic
L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

I think we are staying at L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills on our honeymoon and I was wondering if there were any good restaurants within walking distance apart from Il Cielo?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
26,977 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

Within a 10-15 minute walk you have some of the best restaurants in all of LA.

Spago, Cut, Bouchon, Urasawa, Mastro's, Piccolo, Scarpeta, and of course Il Cielo. Walk to Nic's for a great martini, and to Nate n Als for breakfast or lunch, as well as The Farm and also Jack and Jill's.

A longer walk, but you could go up to 3rd Street and go to Locanda Veneta. A short taxi gets you to even more great restaurants in West Hollywood, and along 3rd Street.

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
196 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

Whoa that's a lot in a 10 minute walk! Love the idea of evening drinks at nic's, I'll make sure I bookmark that thanks!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
26,977 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

by the way, the bar in your hotel is also hopping, so be sure to have a night cap there. The Four Seasons is also walking distance, so go there for a drink, too.

And a little longer walk, but doable, would be to go to the SLS hotel and have dinner at Bazaar.

4. Re: L'Ermitage - Any good places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 08, 2011