We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Beverly Terrace

Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Beverly Terrace

Please help with some information about this Hotel. I've read that the rooms are small & the beds are not all that comfortable. The plus sounds like that its close to Hollywood & Highland subway & the kodak theatre & surrounds. I'm travelling on my own & will be catching public transport too.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Beverly Terrace

No, its not close to the Hollywood & Highland area if you won't have a car. Its about 4 miles away, so not walkable, and unfortunately you'd need to use two buses to get between the two.

What is your per night hotel budget? If you won't have a car, the Hollywood and Highland area is a good place to stay. All of these hotels are within 1/2 mile of the subway station, Kodak and Chinese Theaters, etc., for a variety of budgets:

Orchid Suites

Holiday Inn Express Walk of Fame

Hollywood Celebrity Hotel

Hollywood Roosevelt

Magic Castle Hotel

Renaissance Hollywood

Motel 6 (on Whitley Ave.)

Edited: 12:03 pm, January 20, 2010
2. Re: Hotel Beverly Terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 20, 2010