We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beverly Hilton to Disneyland and Diner/Cafe close to Hilton?

Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Beverly Hilton to Disneyland and Diner/Cafe close to Hilton?

Two questions:

1. I'm sure I read hear in the forum about a Diner/Cafe that is in Beverly Hills that is a well kept secret and offers great food at reasonable prices. I've searched using a variety of criteria and can't seem to find those postings. After searching outside of TripAdvisor I think it might have been Roni's Diner or the Roxbury Cafe. Does anyone have comments on these?

2. We want to do a day trip on a Thursday from the Beverly Hilton to Disneyland. I've looked into bus tours and that might be the way to go, however it limits our time at Disneyland. It is open 9am to 11pm, but the bus tour departs Disneyland at 8:00pm. Should we rent a car for the day? Will traffic be a nightmare in the morning driving to Disneyland? Other options ?

Thanks for your help!

Franklin Lakes, NJ
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beverly Hilton to Disneyland and Diner/Cafe close to Hilton?

Is it possible to stay near Anaheim/Disney for a night like at the end of your trip and then hit the park then? It's really away from the Hilton in B.H. The traffic in the morning will be brutal!

2. Re: Beverly Hilton to Disneyland and Diner/Cafe close to Hilton?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 24, 2009