We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best B&B in Plockton

Glasgow
Level Contributor
327 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Best B&B in Plockton

I know this can be subjective - but keen to know - what is the best b&b in Plockton?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best B&B in Plockton

According to the reviews by TA members on this site, it's the Waterside Guesthouse.

Click on 'hotels in Plockton' for details.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best B&B in Plockton

Check out www.visitscotland.com

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best B&B in Plockton

Hi Kirsty -

In my experience, many of the best B&Bs want nothing to do with 'visitscotland", so won't be found on there.

Cheers

Peter

Glasgow
Level Contributor
327 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best B&B in Plockton

Hi - I have booked somewhere due to the kind advice from someone on Trip Advisor.

Visit Scotland isn't particularly helpful as its another information site and I was looking for specifics.

5. Re: Best B&B in Plockton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:36 am, November 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Plockton