We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January 2013

Which Soller hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
January 2013

Does anyone know which local bars are open in the evenings - in january in the port please

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
516 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January 2013

Bar Roma is open all year, as is Albatross. There are a few open still at that time of year, though the Port is generally quiet

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January 2013

Checked the bar roma website and its closed until 20th jan apparently, unless that's incorrect. Are there any restaurants open? Thanks

Sóller, Islas...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: January 2013

The port is very quite in January for restaurants. There are always a couple open though.

Campo sol is normally open +34 971 63 00 49

Sa Sinia should also be open +34 971 633 846

Some bars in and around the square will be open for snacks and tapas. There are a few places open a bit further out, (ie not in the square or port) that are also good.

London
Level Contributor
516 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: January 2013

Took a wander around the Port on Saturday - it is extremely quiet, and I'd say more is closed than usual - maybe the effect of a good season? Bar Roma is indeed closed.

Mainly, the bars and restaurants at the Port end are open eg So Caprichos, Albatross etc, with the rest on the frontline closed.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January 2013

Thank you. Maybe we will leave it until March. We are over on the Repic side so it is even quieter over there, apart from the Chinese restaurant. The El Patio was supposed to be opening in Winter but I think that was closed all last season. The fiesta in January is normally good in town, which is why I was tempted!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: January 2013

Thank you. Maybe we will leave it until March. We are over on the Repic side so it is even quieter over there, apart from the Chinese restaurant. The El Patio was supposed to be opening in Winter but I think that was closed all last season. The fiesta in January is normally good in town, which is why I was tempted!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
362 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: January 2013

Apologies, must have hit send twice!

London
Level Contributor
516 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: January 2013

Town is still OK - there are a few places open, but if you are based in the Port, you'd be travelling up there all the time. I always manage to miss the fiesta

9. Re: January 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, December 17, 2013