We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa La Sort, Pollenca

Which Pollenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
1 post
Save Topic
Villa La Sort, Pollenca

Hello

We're looking to book Villa La Sort for our summer holiday.

We initially found the villa on Owners Direct but note that it appears on a number of websites.

Has anyone else stayed here or heard of this villa?

Thanks

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa La Sort, Pollenca

Don't know the Villa, but looking at the website it appears to be in the La Font area which is lovely. We have stayed in this residential area in the past and will be returning this April. It is about 10mins by car to Puerto Pollenca. You can walk into Pollenca old town - depending which part of La Font the villa is will depend how long it takes but I would say a rough guide would be 20mins or so.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa La Sort, Pollenca

Hi,

I came across this post as I was also looking at this villa. I wondered if you had went ahead and stayed here?

3. Re: Villa La Sort, Pollenca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014