We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

december 26th

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
381 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
december 26th

Hi, will be in Nafplio on the 26th, what is there to do? Any recommendations for restaurants. Will be staying close to the bus station.

Thank you.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: december 26th

Hey and welcome caphill:-) Just tryin' to bump this up for you;-) Boxing day.. which is pretty much unheard of in the States at least, is a big shopping day here;-) Never been there Christmas.. looking forward to hearing the responses;-) Am sure you will have a fabulous time.. at a wonderful time of year;-) EnjoY!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,352 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: december 26th

Here is to give you an idea of what Napflion was like on December 29th three years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/ykaqua5

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
633 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: december 26th

Welcome to Nafplio!

There will be people, open tavernas, coffee shops, bars and some open shops in the Old Town Dec 26., so don't worry. The bus station is in the Old Town, and everything is in walking distance.

My favorite tavernas here:

visitnafplio.com/visitnafplio.com/Nafplio/En…

I don't know if all of them will be open, but some will!

The web site will also give you plenty ideas about what to do. Hard to recommend anything specific, as I have no idea about your interests ;-)

Edited: 1:26 pm, December 23, 2012