We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kardamili prices

Which Kardamili hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
kardamili prices

We are off to Kardamili this weekend and would find it really helpful if anyone has some recent knowledge of approx prices of things like basic food, meals out, beers, taxis - just so we can budget. Planning to take euros with us - although in Turkey last year we were advised to change money once there. Any tips? thanks very much.

Brighton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: kardamili prices

Thank you! I am not sure what a PM is but I guess it's an email?! I might well do that - but only if I get on the PC provided, as we are not taking any smartphones/laptops etc with us , so that - shock horror - we talk to each other! It will be good to wean 13 yr old off facebook for a while as well!

Thanks for all your advice and if I don't get back here - you all have a great time too!

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
608 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: kardamili prices

You are going to try talking to teenagers ? Good luck and book yourself into rehab/detox when you get back.

Sent you a PM.

13. Re: kardamili prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, March 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations