We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiki's Taverna

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Kiki's Taverna

Where is this taverna which is mentioned in the restaurants section please?

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
720 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Hi Sue, you've probably been there !

Kiki was the first place on the right (on the waterfront), if you left Liakoto via the poolside exit - it overlooked a wee cove right next to the apartments. The owner decided not to rent the space anymore(downstairs) so Anthe had to move, and they are now up on the main road just to the left of the modern cafe at the corner of the square.

Can't wait to see her, and get my gob around the lemon chicken. stuffed cabbage leaves, braised lamb, goat, rabbit etc etc etc !

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Ha ha, as a veggie I'm more bothered about getting my gob round some of the lovely vegetarian food in K. We never tried that one, do you mean the cove with the boat ramp thingy (whatever sailors call them!) where if you turn right you go up to the square?

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
720 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Yes, that's right.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Oh cheers definitely one to try. Three weeks and counting :)

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Suelees

I will be at Manchester airport on Sunday 28th flying to.............Thassos. Do you fancy swapping (PLEASE!!!)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kiki's Taverna

Lol neh neh neh neh neh.

You'll love it from what I've heard so have a great time and let us know on that forum when you get back

7. Re: Kiki's Taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, June 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations