We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamila - 2010

Which Kardamili hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
439 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamila - 2010

I have just stumbled across what looks like a delightful area to visit for our next holiday - Kardamila...........Thomson seem to offer this for 2009 but, having put in my requirements for 2010, nothing coming up for next year - does this mean they are discontinuin it - anyone who has travelled with them previously might be able to help here. We were particularly interested in Anniska apartments/studios and would prefer to travel with a Thomson package but maybe we need to think about independent?????? Any thoughts/comments from anyone who knows the area would be most welcome.

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamila - 2010

I'm surprised that any operator runs tours to Kardamili but as it's en route from the airport to Stoupa, it makes some sort of sense.

If you're thinking in terms of independent travel, flights to Kalamata are weekends only and cost an arm and a leg unless you're lucky enough to get one at the last minute. It's far cheaper to fly to Athens and I recently got tckets for next June with Easyjet for under £100 albeit from Manchester. Obviously Kalamata is much closer to Kardamili but you'll need a car to make the most of your visit and the saving you make by flying to Athens could even pay for your hire car.

Kardamili is a lovely village and perfect for exploring the Mani. There are good tavernas although the beaches are pebbly but it's only a short distance to sandy beaches at Stoupa and Agios Nikolaos.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,520 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamila - 2010

Duplicate thread, see

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189483-i1277-k3…

greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kardamila - 2010

We run Anniska and Liakoto and can happily report that we will continue our contracts with Thomson in 2010 - so there will be availability if you wish to book a package deal with them.

We look forward to welcoming you in 2010 !

Geraldine & Ilia Paliatseas

Managers, Anniska & Liakoto

London
Level Contributor
439 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kardamila - 2010

Great news! I will keep trying on the Thomson website and hope to be successful - I have been putting in our dates for 2010 and keep getting the "sorry, we could not find any holidays matching your request" message so thought contract maybe not continuing. I will try again and.........thank you very much for your response.........hope we can meet next year!

5. Re: Kardamila - 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations