We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Which Seefeld in Tirol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
320 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Hi can anyone tell me anything about this hotel. It says you have to go to its sister hotel to eat is this far, Thanks

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

I believe that this hotel is owned by Family Kaltschmid. They own numerous hotels in Seefeld ( 6 or 7 I think) and thus would have no idea which one would serve meals to you. This seems not so convenient , especially at breakfast or bad weather.

Having fewer kitchens is probably good for the hotel , but is an indication to me that the hotel does not care much about the comfort of the guest.

The main property Hotel Kaltschmid is in the center of Seefeld and has undergone numerous expansions into adjacent buildings. It is not easy to move one section to another.

I stayed there for a weekend, several years ago and found it impersonal compared to other hotels in the area. This is probably due to its size. I do not know the Stefanie and can not comment about it.

england
Level Contributor
320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Tanks

London, England
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Hi mutty

Yes you do but.......

Its sister hotel is literally over the road and well worth the trip in your moon boots. I would advise you not to arrive in either ski kit or jeans, you will feel underdressed!

Slacks and a shirt will do (ie not collar and tie) but a lot of local Austrians use it and you will feel out of place if you dont make the effort.

You can also use the fantastic apres facilities at Schonruh, ie their outdoor/ indoor pool, sauna, steam rooms and fabulous bar!

Thats where I stay so dont be hasty!

enjoy it xx

england
Level Contributor
320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Thanks

London
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

The Hotel Stefani is a really nice hotel. Small and friendly with a small pool. Breakfast is served in the Stefani, and dinner is taken in the sister hotel opposite.

This is the Sch������������������������������������������������������nruh, which is a fabulous hotel where the food is extremely good.

The rooms at the Stefani are clean with TV and telephone. I can recommend it.

england
Level Contributor
320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

Thanks very much

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stefanie Hotel Seefeld

We have not stayed at the Stefanie, but very near it. The Stefanie always looked very nice and we have talked to people who stayed there and like it very much. Very nice street and convenient to everything.

Get answers to your questions about Seefeld in Tirol