We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather November 1-15?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
897 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather November 1-15?

How cold will it be the frst half of November? I have read other posts, and weatherunderground, but still can't get ahandle on it. Thank you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather November 1-15?

Temperature remain 12-15 Degreee celcius during day time.

Dawanti

india
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather November 1-15?

Hi ,

Winter has set in early this year.Yesterday it has snowed all in lot of parts Himachal Pradesh including Manali.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather November 1-15?

Wow! I can't wait to be in the hills. I watched, it's snowed even in Kashmir.

Please carry enough woolens.

Vivek

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,621 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather November 1-15?

Higher reaches of Himalayas have received their first snowfall, there have been reports of snowfall from Kashmir as well as Uttaranchal.

But Dharamshala has not received any snowfall. The updated weather status about Dharamshala/Mcleodganj with regular on ground reporting is here http://mcleodganj-weathergeek.blogspot.com/

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
897 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather November 1-15?

Thanks to all who gave me such good information.

6. Re: weather November 1-15?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:38 am, April 22, 2011