We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit N India - Dharamsala ?

Israel
1 post
Save Topic
Best time to visit N India - Dharamsala ?

I'm trying to find out when is the best time to visit Dharamsala in regards to the weather ? I'm thinking about April / May ?

I will want to do some trekking as well as some yoga and meditations. Can someone help in any way/

Thanks, Lilach

Delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Best time to visit N India - Dharamsala ?

hi,

According to me it is the best time to chill out in place like Dharamshala, as the wheather in Apr/May is not to colder & not so humid as well,Even it's a peak season so you can also going to see a diifferent communities of India all around.

Would request you the visit places like Tibeteans Temples (monestries) which is i thing the best place for meditation & yoga as the environment over there is so calm & quite, You will actually fill like........................!!!!

Would definetly recommend you to there as i had a very memorable personal experience with Dharamshala

12. Re: Best time to visit N India - Dharamsala ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 15, 2011