We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorilla Trekking in April - Group members needed!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Gorilla Trekking in April - Group members needed!

I am planning to do gorilla tracking on April 1st which is when the park is reducing the fee for the tracking permit to $350. I am trekking in with Nkuringo Walking Safaris. To share on costs am looking for some fun loving and laid back group members to join me. let me know if you are interested. you can email me at bruinblue@gmail.com or reply to this post.

UGANDA
Level Contributor
483 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorilla Trekking in April - Group members needed!

I can get you a travel partner but first , I would like to know what price quote the travel partner should consider to join you .

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorilla Trekking in April - Group members needed!

aasafari,

great! will pm you.

jason

3. Re: Gorilla Trekking in April - Group members needed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2014