We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Topic
How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

Anyone know how I can make a reservation with the Buhoma Community Bandas? I've e-mailed the e-mail addresses listed on the web site, one bounces back and the other one has not responded. Unfortunately, I can't call Uganda. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

Best you can do is call them. or keep on sending mails to them.

usa
Level Contributor
214 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

We had our agent in Uganda make the reservation there for us but they were also making other arrangements for us. Otherwise keep trying. Out of curiosity why can you not phone them?

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

Yes, indeed. Skype is your friend!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
515 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

Try to use agents in Uganda who may get to the ground and sort out things for you. thanks.

Kasese, Uganda
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

i think to call them is a better option to confirm your booking. if you dont have they mobile number you can call them on this one +256772502155 or +256772384965, try those ones. good luck.

UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

its best to call them because they seem to be slow in responding to emails.

7. Re: How to Make Reservation w/Buhoma Comm Bandas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2013