We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entering Jordan on 29th, leaving on 30th, reduced rate?

Which Petra - Wadi Musa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entering Jordan on 29th, leaving on 30th, reduced rate?

All,

I'm planning to enter Jordan by land via the Wadi Araba border crossing on the 29th of December, drive to Petra, and then head onward to Amman where I'll spend the night and fly out on the 30th.

When I visit Petra, it will be my first day in Jordan, but I'm staying overnight that night in Amman.

Will I get the overnight rate, or the more expensive 'daytripper' rate? How do they check/determine that?

Thanks,

Joe

Petra
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entering Jordan on 29th, leaving on 30th, reduced rate?

When you spend at least one night in Jordan you get the "normal" day rate of 50 JOD. If they would ask you can show them your flight voucher. Enjoy your visit !

Patricia

Edited: 2:08 am, October 25, 2012
2. Re: Entering Jordan on 29th, leaving on 30th, reduced rate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 08, 2013