We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.jordan-travel.jo

Which Petra - Wadi Musa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
www.jordan-travel.jo

Anyone used this site to book a hotel?

Whats your experience? They are the only ones apart from Asia Travels who book the Taybet Zaman, and Asia Travels hasn't answered or replied to any emails.

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.jordan-travel.jo

Hi,

Did you try to call TZ direct. I know the web site is not running, but they do have a booking address.

Keep in mind its the start of the weekend in Jordan.

A99

Chicago, IL
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: www.jordan-travel.jo

You could write to reservation AT taybetzaman DOT com. They have replied back to me in a couple of days

Melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.jordan-travel.jo

Hi Samdesi

I did write directly to Taybet zaman reservations. They are a bit slow in responding to email compared to all the other hotels/car places I've written to in Jordan, and they quoted me much higher rates than the actual hotel. Sometimes thats possible, and vouchers is often used but I'm just wondering if anyone has used Jordan Travel before.

OKC
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: www.jordan-travel.jo

check @ http://www.asiarooms.com/ and www.hotels.com will gave you better comparablehotel rates in Jordan..Good luck.

5. Re: www.jordan-travel.jo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 20, 2010