We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Which Bansko hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Hi

I am looking at the flights into Sofia/Plovdiv for March 2013. The flights that are already out with Easyjet and Wizz air do not particularly suit so I don't know whether to wait for the Ryanair flights but they are not released until Sep.

If anyone knows roughly what the days and times are that they usually fly out it would really help.

Thanks

Michelle

Essex
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Hi Michelle.

Another option is EasyJet Gatwick to Thessalonika in Greece or BA Gatwick - Thessaolinka.

We usually go to Bansko in school holiday time when the Sofia flights get booked very fast and become expensive.

The Thessalonika flight gets booked out slower and you can get a great price if booked early. The plane is always full and most people are going to Bulgaria.

The transfer is around 30 mins longer than Sofia , I think Plodiv can be a difficult transfer if there has been heavy snow.

If you need any advice on transfers I can recommend a couple of companies that we use

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Hi thanks for the reply. we did the thessaloniki flights this feb half term and it worked out pretty well. just booked.flights gatwick to.sofia for march so we are sorted now thanks

Derby, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Hi Alan,

I've just booked flights to Thesseloniki during next Feb during half term with the intention of finding a transfer to Bansko, could you recommend the transfer companies you have used in the past?

Thanks

Bruce

Essex
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

Hi Bruce.

How many are travelling in your group.

What are your dates and I will get back to you with a couple of suggestions.

Regards

Alan

5. Re: Anyone know the flight times/day Stanstead to Plovdiv ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 03, 2013