We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding @ Ocean Blue & Sand

Barnstaple...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding @ Ocean Blue & Sand

Hi I hope someone can help me i am getting married at Ocean Blue and Sand end of November this year, we have picked the garden gazebo as the beach looks too over looked. Can anyone tell me best time to get married? They have booked us in for 3pm is this too early? I want it all to flow as not sure what happens after ceremony? There is only 10 of us in total. I was thinking would 4pm be better?

Any feedback or help would be great. Thank you.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding @ Ocean Blue & Sand

Because of the heat and humidity I think I would rather either an early 11 am ceremony, or as we did for our 25 th wedding vow renewal, a sunset ceremony. Just my thoughts.

2. Re: Wedding @ Ocean Blue & Sand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 27, 2015