We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

High Bridge, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

My wife and I will be at the Grand Bavaro in a week, and this is the first all-inclusive trip we have ever taken. Looking for some advice on how to make dinner reservations, Couples massage appointment, and tee times for the free round of golf that is included with our stay. Also does anyone know how much it is to rent clubs? I appreciate any feedback...Thank You

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Another poster previously supplied the following email addresses (which I've been holding onto until I get ready to go away), the person emailed the resort & copied the Assistant Manager to the email:

rpgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do

Assistant Manager: s.baratelli@iberostar.co.do

I personally haven't used these email addresses because I don't travel until mid Nov (& won't email them until its 2 weeks before my arrival date). The person that previously provided these email addresses on this forum mentioned that she did receive some sort of an email confirmation.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

JB

Edited: 9:53 pm, September 28, 2013
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Club Rentals are $40.- or $50.-, don't remember exactly, but around that.

sure someone like PC Mike will chime in and add the correct exact price.

Mike

Scotland
Level Contributor
579 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Hi, we at the IBG now, unfortunately we leave today,

I would email the hotel today for your restaurant bookings, Either or both the above emails will work, the second is Stephanos, he is now the general manager good guy.

The massage and golf tee times can also be booked in advance or with your butler on arrival.

Rentals are 50-70 dollars dependant on age etc. bring you own shoes, balls etc

Hope this helps

Throast

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Thanks for the update Throast - have a safe trip home :-)

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

$40. just played there last week 3 times. $80 for a round if you stay at bavaro. Nice course, a little beat up from the sun, but I liked it. Also the course was very empty.

High Bridge, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Thanks for the info everyone!

Edited: 5:00 pm, September 29, 2013
K D
Sammamish...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Thanks for the tip on emailing in advance I travel in ~16 days!! I'll email them this week.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,596 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

I believe Mr. Baratelli's email address is incorrect. Can you confirm Throast (or anyone else)?

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

Hey Oceangirl - I noticed (when the other person posted the addresses) that the main address says @iberostar.com.do at the end and the managers email address is slightly different: @iberostar.co.do, I wasn't sure if this was a typo or not (since I hadn't used the email addresses yet) but since you're saying that the managers email address is not working; I would try making the ending portion of the email address the same as the main address (by adding the "m" on ".co" to make it ".com"...that's what I was going to do if the managers address came back...Thoughts?

K D
Sammamish...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro reservations

I did get a response from s.baratelli@iberostar.com.do he added the Guest Services Manager to the email thread, then I finally got a response from rpgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do

Get answers to your questions about Bavaro