We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Holiday Sheraton vs Amari Vogue

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Family Holiday Sheraton vs Amari Vogue

Hi all,

We are travelling to Krabi in January and I am thinking either the Sheraton or Amari Vogue. Is the Sheraton more 'kid friendly'? The kids love the pool, I love the beach. We also prefer to eat out of the hotel and I have read the Sheraton has local restaurants within walking distance, is this correct? We are planning to stay one week. Thanks for your help.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Holiday Sheraton vs Amari Vogue

There are a couple of restaurants outside the Sheraton, one is the Terrace across the street from the entrance which is very good and there's a 7eleven next door but you can also get the hotel shuttle bus into Ao Nang for a better choice of restaurants and shopping. I think Amari Vogue is more of a couples hotel so I think the Sheraton would be a better option with kids

2. Re: Family Holiday Sheraton vs Amari Vogue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nong Thale