We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay???

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
967 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay???

We are thinking of heading to Krabi or Railay for 6 nights in September after we get back from Chiang Mai, but we don't know where to stay. We would like something near restaurants and on or near a decent swim able beach. We were looking at the Amari Vogue, but I'm not sure if there's any restaurants nearby? Is the food and drinks really expensive at the resort, or is there a corner store where I can buy some snacks and drinks?

We were also considering staying on Railay but I'm not sure if we should have a one or two day buffer to get back to phuket for our flights home? I just don't want to end up stuck there due to weather and miss our flights.

1. Re: Where to stay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nong Thale