We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ko samui to krabi

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
ko samui to krabi

Hiya :)

This will be my first trip to Thailand. Im looking to book the Nakamanda resort for the end of our holiday but I was hoping to visit Ko Samui first. Is this practical?! Does anyone know the best way to get from one area to the other? If its not easy has anyone got any other suggestions as to an area to go to before Krabi to split the trip up?

Thanks for the help!!

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,582 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ko samui to krabi

Hi,

I guess its practical if you have the time. To get from Koh Samui to Krabi you could take the Lomprayah catamaran and transfer by bus or mini bus to Krabi:

http://www.lomprayah.com/surat/surat.html

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ko samui to krabi

hi guys

you can fly from samui to phuket also and boat down to krabi

or quick trip by bus also an option

cheers

dean cleeton

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ko samui to krabi

Hi

The best route and the quickest is to fly with Bangkok airs ( only one that fly this route ) there's flights to and from direct koh samui to Krabi daily.

Or as Andy suggested by lomprayah.com/ boat + bus combo to and from Samui and Krabi.

Cheers,

4. Re: ko samui to krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nong Thale
Recent Conversations